SWOT Analysis of E-Commerce Logistics Market Report Just Published
The Ecommerce Logistics Market Report is an in-depth study formulated by analysts by analyzing all the key factors such as regional market conditions, market boom and decline, opportunities, and the size and scope of the market.
The Ecommerce Logistics market report analysis 2021-2027 offers a complete assessment of the market and includes future trends, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, historical information, and forecast. This ecommerce logistics market is defined with its related details such as product types, business overview, sales, manufacturers, applications, and other specifications. It offers systematic access to the current and future scenario of the global regions. In detail on the Ecommerce Logistics market growth rate, technological innovations, and key strategies implemented by the major players in the industry.
Top company profile analysis in this report-
DHL International GmbH
Kenco Group, Inc.
Ceva Holdings LLC
United Parcel Service, Inc.
Clipper Logistics Plc.
Other prominent players
The e-commerce logistics market is motivated by many key factors such as: B. Growing national and domestic players, extensive rail connections, a growing e-commerce market and cheap labor. Global logistics markets are dominated by world giants and regional actors who explore the undeveloped region of the world.
Indian infrastructure improved over the course of the year. India, for example, is the fifth largest rail link and has a great rail network that connects large areas across India.
Logistics is a term used to define how the resources are managed, stored and then delivered to their destination. E-commerce logistics is a technological application with traditional logistics principles. The logistic services include the preparation, implementation and monitoring of goods and service transports. Due to the increasing complexity of logistics, technology has become important to ensure the service is both efficient and reliable.
The global e-commerce logistics market is expected to forecast a remarkable CAGR of 14.52% in 2030.
The global e-commerce logistics market will exceed USD 548.36 billion by 2030 from USD XX billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 14.52% in the years to come, i.e. 2021-30. The expansion of e-commerce startups and the increasing cross-border e-commerce practices are expected to propel the e-commerce logistics market in the forecasted years. The growth of the e-commerce sector should also stimulate the market in the next few years. In addition, a number of benefits of e-commerce logistics are expected to increase market demand during the forecast timeframe, such as the ability to implement e-commerce logistics services and the increased reliability, real-time insights into product transports and improvement in the Customer satisfaction.
Storage segment grows with the highest CAGR in the period 2020-30
The global e-commerce logistics market is divided into transportation, warehousing based on service type. The area of warehousing is divided into return processing centers Hubs / Delivery Center and Mega Center, while the area of transport is divided into Trucking / Over Road, Air / Express Delivery, Freight / Rail and Maritime. Transportation services generated the highest revenue in 2020, while the warehouse subsection is expected to grow the fastest in the forecast period.
The domestic segment will grow with the highest CAGR in the period 2020-30
The global e-commerce logistics market is divided into international and domestic according to operational areas. The domestic segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR due to increasing demand from daily household users. The convenience that e-commerce logistics offers makes it popular with private users.
The expansion of online technology has led to increasing acceptance of e-commerce logistics in several applications. Market growth is mainly driven by variables such as the increase in cross-border e-commerce and an increase in Internet penetration exclusively in developing countries, which will lead to the growth of this market as it will deepen the overall consumption of international products in different regions.
According to area of application:
By service type in
Table of contents in this report –
2. Global e-commerce logistics market
1. Product overview
2. Market definition
4. Assumptions and Acronyms
3. Research methodology
1. Research objectives
2. Primary research
3. Desk research
4. Forecast model
5. Estimate the size of the market
4. Analysis of average prices
5. Macroeconomic indicators
6. Market dynamics
1. Growth driver
7. Correlation and regression analysis
1. Correlation matrix
2. Regression matrix
8. Recent developments, guidelines and regulatory landscape
9. Risk analysis
1. Demand risk analysis
2. Supply risk analysis
10. Global market analysis for e-commerce logistics
1. Bearer of the five forces
1. Threat from new entrants
2. Suppliers’ negotiating power
3. Proxy threat
2. PEST analysis
11. Global e-commerce logistics market
1. Market size & forecast, 2020A-2030F
1. By Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
2. By volume (million units) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
12. Global E-Commerce Logistics Market: Market Segmentation
1. By region
1. North America: (United States and Canada), by Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
2. Latin America: (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), by Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
3. Europe: (Germany, Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, NORDIC, Hungary, Poland, Turkey, Russia, rest of Europe), by value (in USD million) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
4. Asia Pacific: (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific), by Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
5. Middle East and Africa: (Israel, GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa), by Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
2. By service: market share (2020-2030F)
1. Transportation by Value (USD Millions) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
2. Warehousing, By Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
3. By operating area: market share (2020-2030F)
1. International, by value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F
2. Domestic, by Value (USD MILLION) 2020-2030F; YoY Growth (%) 2021-2030F